General English 30+ course
Improve your fluency, accuracy and confidence speaking English. You will be in a class with mature adults aged 30+.
English course for adults aged 30+
Who’s it for?
This course is exclusively for participants aged 30 and over, with an average age of around 40. Learning with like-minded people from all over the world will help you lose any inhibitions you may have about being ‘too old’ to learn English. Our participants typically come from a range of professional and non-professional backgrounds.
At the end of this English course for adults you can expect to:
- Be able to speak more confidently
- Be able to communicate more accurately
- Be able to better understand current affairs and media
- Be able to use English more effectively for work or travel
- Be able to deal with everyday situations like meeting people or booking a hotel
- Have developed your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
Morning Sessions: In the morning sessions you will develop general English language skills, focusing on listening, speaking, reading and writing as well as grammar and vocabulary. Key areas include:
- Active speaking
- Listening to a range of different audio materials
- Practical grammar
- Expanding vocabulary
- Better communication strategies
- Confident and fluent reading
- Better writing skills
- Discussions and role-plays