General English 30+ course
Improve your fluency, accuracy and confidence speaking English. You will be in a class with mature adults aged 30+.
English course for adults aged 30+
General English 30+ course is a practical course for mature adults who want to develop their confidence in communicating in English in a variety of situations. In small groups, you will develop your fluency and accuracy with realistic role-plays and real-life scenarios, both in and outside the classroom.
Who’s it for?
This course is exclusively for participants aged 30 and over, with an average age of around 40. Learning with like-minded people from all over the world will help you lose any inhibitions you may have about being ‘too old’ to learn English. Our participants typically come from a range of professional and non-professional backgrounds.
At the end of this English course for adults you can expect to:
- Be able to speak more confidently
- Be able to communicate more accurately
- Be able to better understand current affairs and media
- Be able to use English more effectively for work or travel
- Be able to deal with everyday situations like meeting people or booking a hotel
- Have developed your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
Morning Sessions: In the morning sessions you will develop general English language skills, focusing on listening, speaking, reading and writing as well as grammar and vocabulary. Key areas include:
- Active speaking
- Listening to a range of different audio materials
- Practical grammar
- Expanding vocabulary
- Better communication strategies
- Confident and fluent reading
- Better writing skills
- Discussions and role-plays