Business and Professional English 30+
Business and Professional English 30+ course will develop your English Language skills for professional communication in small, focused groups. Through realistic scenarios and simulations, you’ll gain confidence in making presentations, taking part in international meetings, cross-cultural networking and other professional contexts.
Who’s it for?
This course is ideal for experienced professionals who wish to improve their business and professional English skills in a commercial context in the shortest possible time. Typically, you will have at least several years of professional experience and will be well-established in your chosen career. This course will benefit any professional person who needs to develop effective communication skills in English for use in their business life.
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- be able to communicate more effectively and fluently
- be able to participate more confidently in meetings
- be able to approach negotiations more diplomatically
- be able to respond more spontaneously in different situations
- have expanded your range of professional vocabulary
- be able to network with greater confidence
On this course, you can expect to cover the following areas:
- Communication skills
- Participating in and chairing meetings
- Negotiations – persuading, bargaining, compromising
- Presentations – making yourself clear, effective structuring and emphasising
- Business word building
- Email writing
- Teleconferencing and telephoning
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Grammatical accuracy
- Accuracy in pronunciation
Everything you learn on this course has a practical application. Through a variety of real-life, task-based scenarios we enable you to practise and improve the language you will need for your everyday work.